Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:53:07 -0800
From:      Beech Rintoul <akbeech@anchoragerescue.org>
To:        "Tig" <thatsmetig@home.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Install Questions

On Wednesday 13 June 2001 15:52, Tig wrote:
> Here's my dillema.  I'm wanting to learn more, so I though I'd build me a
> box. I did read the install and readme.txt, but was curious ot know if
> there was a way to grab the files and then burn them to a cd?
> This laptop currently has Win98.  Is it possible for me to format c: /s and
> then install?  Since win98 emulates and isn't true dos, is this a problem?
> My guess is you'll probably pass around this email for a good laugh, but I
> thought I would ask anyways. Remeber, there are no stupid questions, just
> stupid people.
>
> Thanks

This is a good place for you to start reading:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO_8859-1/books/handbook/install.html

Beech
     Beech Rintoul - IT Manager - Instructor - akbeech@anchoragerescue.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Anchorage Gospel Rescue Mission
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | P.O. Box 230510
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Anchorage, AK 99523-0510