Date:      06 Aug 2001 20:13:58 +0200
From:      arno@heho.snv.jussieu.fr (Arno J. Klaassen)
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ? sys/modules/accf_data/.depend

Hello,

I use nfs-mounted /usr/src to upgrade my different machines.
This often breaks if I compiled before on the nfs-server machine,
since buildkernel leaves a file /usr/src/sys/modules/accf_data/.depend
(which does not necessarily contain the same paths on the client
machine (/usr/obj/<whereever> differences)).
Effectively (after a clean cvs checkout;make buildworld buildkernel)
a cvs diff on /usr/src gives me:

 ? sys/modules/accf_data/.depend

I'm not familair enough with bsdmake to find out if some ${OBJDIR}
is missing somewhere.

Arno