Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:45:14 -0700
From:      "SMITH,DAVE (HP-Roseville,ex1)" <dave_smith4@hp.com>
To:        "'Artyom Taryanik'" <assa@bigline.kharkov.ua>, "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: WaveLAN IEEE driver over ISA to PCMCIA Adapter Card

Thanks for the reference.
I did see www.freebsd.org/~wpaul
It help marginally. It seemed to be more geared to FreeBSD releases earlier
than
4.0. Most of the information was already set in the GENERIC configuration,
however some
information was a little different, namely
controller card
device pcic0  at card ? ....
device pcic1  at card ? ....
device wi  at isa ? ....

instead of the following in 4.2 FreeBSD GENERIC configuration
device card
device pcic0 at isa ? ....
device pcic1 at isa ? ....
device wi

The only thing I got from the above reference was that fact that
pccard_enable="YES"
and pccard_mem="DEFAULT" needed to be set in /etc/rc.conf (I think).

Thanks again for the suggestion....

Dave Smith