Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:21:46 +0100
From:      Mark Nowiasz <buckaroo@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Error with libxklavier (xorg 6.9, gnome 2.12, freebsd 6.0)

Am Montag, den 30.01.2006, 10:23 +0200 schrieb Dimitris Rizopoulos:
> Dear all,
>
> I have seen this reported before but if anyone has a solution, please help!
>
> I start Gnome 2.12 on my FreeBSD 6.0 with the latest ports installed and I get a window telling me:
>
> http://www.aphax.nl/images/xkb-gnome-error.png
>
> (I am attaching the same link, as I have exactly the same error window as Hans Nieser)
>
> (It says error possible bug in libxklavier or xorg to cut a long story short, if you have problems accessing the above link).

Have to tried updating libxklavier?

There was a bug concerning libxklavier and Gnome's configuration manager
(some component waited for the wrong process or so) which has been fixed
in libxklavier.

Cheers,
Mark
--
Brigadier, a straight line may be the shortest distance between two points,
but it is by no means the most interesting.