Date:      Sun, 21 Sep 2003 14:03:40 +1000
From:      John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        h@schmalzbauer.de
Subject:   Re: Fixing -pthreads (Re: ports and -current)

On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 07:24:07PM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> 3) You, John Birrell, and whoever else is interested in fixing these
> ports can work on them at your own pace without disrupting life for
> the rest of the users.  Once they're all fixed, we can turn the error
> back on or make it a NOP or do whatever else is decided to be
> appropriate.

OK, so what's the commit procedure going to be? This could generate an
awful lot of little PRs.

Scot posted a patch for bsd.port.mk. Is that going to be committed?
That's needed.

Are you prepared to unlock the ports tree and allow a blanket commit auth
for commits that only change patch-configure? That should catch most of
the simple cases.

--
John Birrell