Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 2002 18:36:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kevin <catnthat@bsdknight.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NVIDIA GeForce4 440 GoTM  video controller with 64MB

Matthew,

	Instructions for getting the GeForce 2 and 4 cards to work is
located at the following address.

http://www.marcuscom.com/g2g-xfree86/article.html

	Instead of using the nv.tar.gz I usually cvsup the src and then
copy the files over.  I use the following cvsup file, you'll probably want
to change the prefix to be someting other than /usr/local/src if you
prefer to keep it in your home dir or someplace else.

*default host=anoncvs.xfree86.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr/local/src
*default release=cvs