Date:      Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:24:02 +0400
From:      Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To:        Mel Flynn <rflynn@acsalaska.net>
Cc:        python@freebsd.org, bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, portsmgr@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [patch] Mk/bsd.python.mk: Fix python -c commands for python 3+

Mel Flynn wrote on 18.03.2012 20:08:
>> Submitter-Id:	current-users
>> Originator:	Mel Flynn
>> Confidential:	no
>> Synopsis:	[patch] Mk/bsd.python.mk: Fix python -c commands for python 3+

Hi!

Python print statement allows to use it with brackets since 2.4 (at
least, i didn't checked < 2.4) so this change will work with any python
version, that is in ports at the moment. For 3.x it will fix the issue,
for 2.x it's just noop. So it's safe to commit as for me.

I rebuilt all my py-stuff with this patch (portmaster py27-) and all was
fine. I also tested updated commands with python 2.4.3 (on RHEL) and
they works too. So what to do next? Can I just commit this or exp-run is
needed? Does portmgr@ approves?

--
Regards,
Ruslan