Date:      Fri, 8 Nov 2002 13:56:14 -0700
From:      "Jamie Hermans" <freebsd@hermans.ca>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   AcerNote 370P (373)

G'Day...

I have an AcerNote 370P (373 version) that does not want to play nice with
PCMCIA cards.  It locks up the screen and keyboard about 3 seconds after
inserting a card (right after the beep).  Once I eject the card, everything
plays catch-up on screen.

This occurs with ANY card that I've been able to find and stick in the
laptop - modem, nic, wireless, etc.

I'd love to provide a DMESG but without a way to get from there to here
makes it a little difficult ... I'd rather not hand-type the DMESG :)

I've tried leaving only a single IRQ in pccard.conf, reboot, lockup again,
try the next IRQ ... rinse, repeat.  No luck.

Anything to try next?

-- Jamie