Date:      Wed, 3 Mar 1999 09:44:43 +1100 (EST)
From:      Carl Makin <carl@xena.aipo.gov.au>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux emulation failures under 3.1-STABLE.

I'm trying to run the ADSM backup clients for Linux under 3.1-STABLE and
not having much luck.

When I start any of the client executables (after branding them as linux
executables) I get;

Bad system call (core dumped)

The machine is a P200MMX running FreeBSD 3.1-STABLE updated on Monday with
the packages-3-stable linux_lib_2.6 package.

I have StarOffice 5.01, Wp for Linux running fine.

I'm willing to play around with it and deliver debgging information if
someone can tell me what they want and how to get it! :)

Carl