Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 12:44:48 +1100
From:      jonathan michaels <jon@caamora.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More info. please

On Fri, Jan 29, 1999 at 11:43:54AM +1100, Mike Bowie wrote:
> Firstly, Can you tell me if Free BSD can be installed only in a Primary
> partition, or can it go happily into an Extended partition like OS/2 or
> Linux?
>
> Secondly, is there an Australian distributor for the CD installation? I
> imagine the CD is much easier in terms of download time than getting it
> off the Net.
> --
> May the light be with you
> Mike
> joee1@bigpond.com

mike,

try, http://www.cetustech.com.au

leonard chan is teh manager/owner they have just gotten freebsd v3.0-release
in stock, also has freebsd v2.2.8-release these cost $AUD42 plus about $AUD6
for priority post (overnite). tehy also have teh complete freebsd and cds fro
about $AUD80 plus teh o/nite postage.

leonard does mailorder .. abd is in a suburb ust up teh road fron hornsby in
nsw .. just up teh road from sydeny. also they have very goos prices on
o'riely books. they mainly do linux and reliable linux hardware, motherboards,
ncr scsi host adapters, nics, processors, video cards etc etc .. and because
its 'linux complient' it should work very well with freebsd.

sorry for teh advert, i'm am a happy cetustech customer, this is my only
connection with the organisation.

regards

jonathan