Date:      Sun, 22 Feb 2004 10:43:47 -0600 (CST)
From:      Richard Letts <richard-freebsd@illuin.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: weak signal

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004, Neil Camara wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I am overwhelmed by the links I've seen. Which one is good for my MA311?

Any probbaly -- we're talking about devices that operate at the same
frequencies here, so the antenna which is good for a Netgear MA311 should
be good for any card with a SMA connector on it, and vice-versa.

Now I'm actually sat in front of my machine I see the antenna I have is a
SMC. I've no idea what the URL is, but the antenna itself loooks a little
like a model of Cleopatra's Needle. part number SMCHMANT-4 if I'm reading
this right "2.4Ghz Omnidirectional Home Antenna". Mfg part number 721J625
or maybe 7213625 (it's spray painted in 3 point type on a textured
surface)

/RjL