Date:      Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:30:32 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@timing.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   vn question

Is the vn device able to read 4.3G files and treat them like a disk?  I
know we use it for building floppies and the like, but a 4.3G disk image
from an unnamed laptop is what I have a need to access...  Will it read the
mbr and give me the slices that were there when I had the bits on a disk
rather than a file residing in the file system?

Thanks much...

Warner