Date:      Fri, 8 Oct 1999 14:34:45 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Sebestyen Zoltan <szoli@netvisor.hu>
Subject:   Netscape customization.

Does anyone have some idea, how to get Netscape get the current colors of
the KDE desktop? Once it worked and most of the Motif apps use KDE colors
AND font properties, but not Netscape. If only Netscape forgot Motif and
would switch to GTK[OK, I know Mozilla already has GTK GUI..]
Another question why does not Alt+N [New window]work?=20

=09=09Thanks

-----
Sebesty=E9n Zolt=E1n <szoli@netvisor.hu>=09There was a time when all on my =
mind=20
=09=09=09=09=09was love.
MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR=09=09=09Now I find that most of the time
=09=09=09=09=09love's not enough in itself.
                                       =20
 The box said: "Windows 95, Windows NT 4 OR BETTER", so I installed FreeBSD=
=2E