Date:      Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:38:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:      shafi kamal <shafi_2k12003@yahoo.com>
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Advice for tcp implementation

hello,
      At first thanks for responding to my mail.
      Now i can estimate the minimal implementation of tcp/ip stack for microcontrollers.
      I think uip is a good example of such an implementation.
      Is there any such suite like uip for i386 platform?
      Is there any minimal tcp/ip stack implementation that can be used as
      basis for enhancing gradually ?
      If that is possible to do using Linux or Unix?
      I mean, Just like Nacos that is used to add features to this operating system  kernel.
      I wish to have such a ref. having proper documentation.
      Expecting quick response.
                                     shafi kamal