Date:      Sat, 5 Aug 1995 15:38:48 -0400
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@halloran-eldar.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        Manfred Antar <mantar@netcom.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD current <current@freefall.cdrom.com>
Subject:   zoneinfo/europe doesn't build

<<On Sat, 5 Aug 1995 08:10:02 -0700 (PDT), Manfred Antar <mantar@netcom.com> said:

> make install of /usr/src/zoneinfo fails at europe
> there seems to be some "u"'s in the time field that keep it from working
> i removed them and it works.

It's a change in the timezone files that I didn't notice when I
updated them to the latest version.  It requires an extension of the
timezone file format and some more updates to the C library which I
hope to get done today.

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman   | Shashish is simple, it's discreet, it's brief. ...
wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | Shashish is the bonding of hearts in spite of distance.