Date:      Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:34:46 -0400
From:      Dan Moschuk <dan@freebsd.org>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Traceroutes to UK

This may be a blatent abuse of the mailing list, but I am doing research
into a colocate off in good ol' UK that will serve my companies Europe
presence.  The only thing (and probably the single most important thing)
left to examine is how the routes look to the facilities from random points
around the globe.

Could I ask anyone that has a spare moment to traceroute to the following
IPs ...

212.134.174.101
208.184.62.65

... and mail me the results along with where you are located geographically
(a simple country will do :)

Thanks in Advance!
-Dan

--