Date:      Sat, 29 May 1999 13:11:09 +0900
From:      Changhoon Kim <kimch@etri.re.kr>
To:        FreeBSD Net <FreeBSD-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Searching DiffServ Implementaion over FreeBSD !

Hello, folks .

Currently, I've been searching for DiffServ implementation over FreeBSD,

and I've found that ALTQ(Alternate Queueing) can be one of the solution.

Unfortunately, since ALTQ does not support FORE's PCA-200E ATM PCI card,

I need another DiffServ implementation.

My kernel version is 3.1 Release and ALTQ version is 1.2 .

Are there any other DiffServ implementation over FreeBSD available ?
Or are there some practical information for me to change ALTQ to support

PCA-200E ?

Thanks in advance !

Changhoon Kim

  Internet Technology Research Dept. Switching & Transmission Technology
Lab.
  Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute(ETRI)

  161 Kajong-dong, Yusong-gu, Taejon, 305-350, KOREA
  Tel: (Office) +82-42-860-5801, (Cell) +82-19-226-6305
  E-mail: kimch@etri.re.kr

* All Smiles, Everywhere and Everytime !