Date:      Sun, 7 Sep 1997 09:38:53 +1000 (EST)
From:      Ernie Elu <ernie@spooky.eis.net.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Radius dumping core

Has anyone come across a solution to the radius server from the ports
collection dumping core and crashing everynow an then?

I noticed a thread back in June on it in the archives.

Or even better, can anyone suggest another radius server that works?

I have tried to port the one from cistron
(ftp://enterprise.cistron.nl:/pub/people/miquels/radius)

But it was written for linux and even though I got it to run with my USR TC
rack linux seems to have a different utmp record format to FreeBSD so I get
corrupted radutmp entries.

- Ernie.