Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 1997 10:09:56 +0100
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.dk.tfs.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   loving parent for interesting port sought

------- Forwarded Message

From: stes@can.nl
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 02:13:13 +0100
To: phk@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Portable Object Compiler for FreeBSD

Hello,

I'm new to FreeBSD, but I've developed a package that I would
like to port to FreeBSD.

See http://www.can.nl/~stes.

The "Portable Object Compiler" is an Objective C compiler that works
on AIX, IRIX, SunOS, Solaris, NextStep, Linux, OSF/1 and HPUX.

I'd like to work together with some FreeBSD owner to port the sources.
I can then provide my users with a bootstrap compiler for FreeBSD.

If you happen to know someone that might be interested, please forward
this e-mail.  I've found your address on the www.freebsd.com website.

You can download "Portable Object Compiler" sources from the URL above.

Thank you,
David.

------- End of Forwarded Message