Date:      Fri, 6 Aug 2004 22:02:00 -0500
From:      Brian Finniff <brianfinniff@unixforge.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   win32codecs.tar.bz2

The MPlayer package requires win32codecs to be installed, but when I "make"
it, it can not find the package and tells me to copy it to
"/usr/ports/distfiles/", however, when I do that, it tells me of an incorrect
checksum. I find this odd because I "cat"ed the file with the checksums and
they look the same (or very similiar, I took a quick snapshot way of looking
at it). I do not know what the problem is, could someone help me?

I am running FreeBSD-5.1-Release, upgraded "base" and "ports" collection (it
also did the same with the original).

Thank you, if you could help me I would be appriciative of it.