Date:      Thu, 12 Nov 2020 08:01:42 +0800
From:      Philip Paeps <philip@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: svn.freebsd.org

On 2020-11-11 10:20:55 (-0800), Cy Schubert wrote:
>I've noticed that svn.freebsd.org has been lagging with commits from
>repo.freebsd.org. Is this a change or is there something broken? (I use
>svn.freebsd.org as the source of truth at $JOB.)
>
>At the moment svn.freebsd.org is at r367589 while repo.freebsd.org is at
>r367596.

clusteradm is aware that svn has lagged a few times this week.  The
problems started after I upgraded the main mirror the others pull from.
We suspect an incompatibility somewhere.

Li-Wen made a change last night that will hopefully fix it.  If it
didn't ... we'll try something else!

Apologies for the inconvenience.  We're looking into it.

Philip

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer