Date:      Fri, 5 Nov 1999 15:55:55 -0700
From:      Patrick Schweiger <pschweiger@uswest.net>
To:        "'Paul T. Root'" <proot@iaces.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: ADSL modem ... a nic modem hybrid?

>Sorry to say this, but you should have got the 675 and an Ethernet card
>for the extra $50. Are you running 256 Select? (It requires a 605 for
>political reasons).

both you and Mark Tinguely seem to agree that a 675 could solve my
problem. Unfortunately I'm not informed enough to answer the 256 Select
question at this point ...

I'll be sure I find out what 256 Select is and wether or not I'm running it
before I obtain a 675.

> I used to do some ADSL stuff, here at USWEST but now I'm working on IDSL.

USWEST is my isp ... you probably guessed that one ;-)

Thank you bunches for your input,
Sincerely,
Patrick Schweiger