Date:      Sun, 25 Dec 2005 13:25:16 -0500
From:      James Tanis <jtanis@pycoder.org>
To:        Rostislav Krasny <rosti.bsd@gmail.com>
Cc:        "Michael A. Koerber" <mak@ll.mit.edu>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-stable-local@be-well.ilk.org>, Marian Hettwer <MH@kernel32.de>
Subject:   Re: SSH login takes very long time...sometimes

I wouldn't be surprised if there is actually more going on, their were
times before I entered my local network into my hosts file that
authentication would completely time out and drop the client. It
usually only happened when using my ISP's dns server and not my local
caching server, but still, their dns server isn't *that* slow :P.