Date:      Wed, 10 Oct 2012 19:19:34 +0200
From:      Egoitz Aurrekoetxea Aurre <egoitz@ramattack.net>
To:        =?windows-1252?Q?G=F3t_Andr=E1s?= <got.andras@deployis.eu>
Cc:        "freebsd-xen@freebsd.org" <freebsd-xen@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: xenbusb_nop_confighook_cb timeout

Hi!,

I have reproduced it in my environment too=85. XCP 1.6-BETA and FreeBSD =
9.0-RELENG_9_0 (from June compiled by myself release) and 9.1-RC2=85.. =
This is the state it arrives :=20

http://snag.gy/izByC.jpg

I'm trying to see too what's happening=85=20

Regards,

El 10/10/2012, a las 15:40, G=F3t Andr=E1s <got.andras@deployis.eu> =
escribi=F3:

> Dear All,
>=20
> I've encountered the "xenbusb_nop_confighook_cb timeout" with FreeBSD =
9.1RC2 on XenServer 6.1. This time mounting a CD-ROM didn't help. In an =
earlier thread on this someone requested a xenstore-ls output, so here =
it is: http://pastebin.com/XCgAfHKY