Date:      03 Nov 2001 18:39:28 -0600
From:      Daniel Ortmann <ortmann@sparc.isl.net>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@hub.freebsd.org>, freebsd-test@freebsd.org
Cc:        postmaster@freebsd.org

Hello,

I've emailed to freebsd-test, but I am sure it wont show up there.
Would you check into the reason?  I would greatly appreciate it.

I suspect it might be caused by the envelope on my email.  The envelope
says "sparc.isl.net", but my system is behind an unpingable firewall
with an address and name assigned by my ISP.

Thanks!

--
Daniel Ortmann, 2414 30 Av NW, #D, Rochester, MN 55901
ortmann@isl.net (h)   / 507.288.7732 (h)