Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:10:01 -0300
From:      Carlos Eduardo <cartola@openit.com.br>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Want an amd64 to compile OO?

--=-52RkOSpXVeLpRs7qsJCz

Hi, I was trying to compile OO on a FreeBSD 6.1-PRERELESE in an amd64
machine. It seams to be not so hard, but my C programming is a little
rusted and my time is short :( . I can offer remote access in a clean
FreeBSD environment (a jail on this machine of mine) if someone has any
interest on doing this. Does some developer or anybody want to do this?

Thanks,

Carlos E. G. Carvalho           OpenIT Solucoes Tecnologicas
Consultor Unix/Internet         Tel. +55 21 2517-6000
http://www.OpenIT.com.br
http://www.MyFreeBSD.com.br

--=-52RkOSpXVeLpRs7qsJCz
	assinada digitalmente