Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 1999 11:22:38 -0700
From:      Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   An Idea

I have an idea.. I just came into the posession of a Palm IIIx. I am
using the jpilot from the ports. During my search for more UNIX native
apps to run on my workstation I came across a binary that allows me to
sync with Avantgo. It works like a charm and am experimenting with
seeing If I can get daily.daemonnews.org to work. Might be something
worth looking into.. Imagine dropping your palm into its sync cradle
starting the Command line sync for Avantgo then finish your last minute
things before jetting out the door and snatching your palm as you leave.

Then later in the day when you do not have the luxury of an Internet
connection you can pull it up.

Just an Idea.