Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:31:28 +0200
From:      Evren Yurteen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux XFree86 SVGA Server under FreeBSD with Linux Emulations is not  working ?

I compiled X on my system but the problem is not really about X itself.
It is about my Trio3D card, even though X FAQ says that they support
my graphics card on 3.3.5 version and it is true! It is working with Linux!
but not FreeBSD! I did not understand why...
Also it is not working with linux emulation when I try the linux binary of
SVGA server.
So I decided that there is something wrong with FreeBSD but I could not
understand what is really wrong at all...
Any ideas?

Evren