Date:      Tue, 4 Mar 2003 22:31:07 -0500
From:      "Michael Edenfield" <kutulu@kutulu.org>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: D_KQFILTER & ltmdm: Patch for review?

----- Original Message -----
From: "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To: <kutulu@kutulu.org>
Cc: <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 9:49 PM

Alright, I did all that.  I also eliminated some duplicated code by breaking
the conditions up into 4 seperate blocks instead of 4 nested blocks, but I'm
not sure if that is correct from a style standpoint.  The resulting file is
a couple lines smaller and easier to read (for me anyway), but it's not the
style of the original code.  It also made the patch slightly larger.  I
didn't see anything in style(9) pointing either way, is this an issue?

I finally broke down and put the patch online instead of pasting into the
email every time:

http://www.kutulu.org/ltmdm.patch

(By the time I get this right the maintainer will probably have fixed it
anyway :\ )

--Mike