Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 2000 16:57:34 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        "Evren Yurtesen" <eyurtese@turkuamk.fi>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Is using dummynet and not loosing the firewall functionality possible?

Here's what I have set up and working perfectly:

00100 divert 8668 ip from any to any via ed0
00100 allow ip from any to any via lo0
00100 pipe 1000 ip from any to any via ed1
00200 deny ip from any to 127.0.0.0/8
65000 allow ip from any to any

HTH,

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks

It's always a long day, 86400 doesn't fit into a short