Date:      Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:21:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Michael L. Squires" <mikes@siralan.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Stable)
Subject:   Re: Unexplained reboots with 4.9

> In my experience, this would be bad hardware. If you have the machine setup

That was my experience with 5.1-CURRENT and a SM P6DGH where I had to change
the interrupt used by the Ethernet card (Intel Pro100+) away from being
shared with the Radeon AIW and SCSI controllers where the BIOS put it.

Similar crashes were ocurring with this hardware under MS Windows, both
on my system and another one reported on the SM newsgroup, so this was
not a FreeBSD-only problem.

Mike Squires