Date:      Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:04:42 +0600
From:      "Eugene M. Zheganin" <emz@norma.perm.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   GEOM_RAID in GENERIC 9.1

Hi.

I am aware about how this thing works and what it does. However, every
time I upgrade new server I got hit by it again and again, simply
forgetting to remove it from the kernel's config.

I'm afraid this thing will hit lots of FreeBSD installations after the
release; it may be easily removed but still it will poison the life of
many engineers and I really think it's a bomb, and should be removed
from GENERIC.

Eugene.