Date:      Thu, 6 Jan 2000 11:22:42 -0800
From:      Matthew Hunt <mph@astro.caltech.edu>
To:        John Estess <jestess@wcnet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What the hell?

On Thu, Jan 06, 2000 at 12:38:57PM -0600, John Estess wrote:

> I guess someone tried (perhaps succeeded) to unsubcribe me from
> freebsd-questions. Why? I know I forgot to put a subject in my last
> email, and I'm sorry for that, but this is ridiculous.

Given that the unsubscribe request had the other guy's email
address and not yours, what exactly makes you think somebody was
trying to unsubscribe you?

Of course, it would have worked better if he'd sent it to the
right place and used the right sort of slash.

--
Matthew Hunt <mph@astro.caltech.edu> * Science rules.
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/           *