Date:      Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:08:03 -0700
From:      Erick Mechler <emechler@techometer.net>
To:        "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RELNOTESng problems

:: I know you can't have been getting *all* of these errors for the past
:: month, because some of them refer to text I committed just a few days
:: ago.  :-)

Uh, well, okay, you got me...  The one that's been around for the longest
is the error about man.nmdm.4; man.txp.4 is running a close second.

:: You said that you cvsup-ed the doc-all collection, but every one of
:: the errors above could be caused by having a doc/ tree that was out of
:: date.  Is it possible that your cvsup is putting the updated doc/ tree
:: somewhere *other* than where the RELNOTESng build process is looking
:: for it?

That's it.  I was using the wrong DOC_PREFIX (or rather, the wrong
supfile).  Thanks for the quick response!

Thanks - Erick