Date:      Sun, 4 May 1997 10:54:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bernie Doehner <bad@uhf.wireless.net>
To:        admin@linkeasy.net, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        dduchene@wireless.net
Subject:   Computone Intelliport II - 8 Port ISA

Hi:

I am writing in reference to Mike Parks' posting of 15 Nov. asking about
the 64 port Intelliserver by Computone.

I have come across an excellent deal for Intelliport II's (8 port, ISA),
and would like to ask to what extent/how solidly these cards are supported
under FreeBSD 2.2.1, before I spend any money?

Computone's web site didn't even list FreeBSD, so I want to be careful.

Please reply to me directly, as I am not subscribed to these two lists.

Thanks.

Bernie bad@uhf.wireless.net