Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 1995 12:32:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.atinc.com>
To:        Tom Stevelt <70312.2134@compuserve.com>
Cc:        sysop <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: HP4si with Jet Direct Network Card

On 13 Mar 1995, Tom Stevelt wrote:

> Anyone out there printing with FreeBSD to an HP4si laser printer with Jet Direct
> Network
> Card?  We have several Windows and SCO Unix machines which can print to it.  The

	the printer here is a  HP4si MX.   works great, 17 pages per minute.
the printer has its own ip address, set thru the front panel switches

here is the /etc/printcap entry

lp|woc4SiMx:\
        :lp=:rm=woc4SiMx:rp=raw:lf=/var/log/lpd-errs:sd=/var/spool/lpd:

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com	| Analysis & Technology, Inc.
						| 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.					| Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life	| 703-418-2800 x346