Date:      Thu, 31 Jan 2002 01:52:38 +0000
From:      "Cid Highwind" <cid_hl@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   No Booting Manager

Hi, I'd like to know if such a thing is possible:

When you turn on the computer, Windows 98 (the main OS) starts without
asking questions or showing an installation of FreeBSD.
And when you start the computer with a certain 3.5" disk in, it starts the
hard drive partition where FreeBSD is installed.

If yes, can you tell me how to create that disk or refer me to a web page?

          Thanks for your support,
                                    Cid