Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 2002 23:00:07 -0400
From:      "C. A. Daelhousen" <cd9@buffalo.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fatal trap 12 in single user mode--gobs of info

More information, not sure how helpful it is:
selvirjin:~ 22:56$ ls /tmp/install.??
/tmp/install.39:
[

/tmp/install.67:
[       cat     chmod   date    egrep   grep
awk     chflags chown   echo    find    ln

Apparently the 'make' crashed out at different points.

Also, I have an actual question related to this now. Where *should* all
this reporting have gone? Is there an open PR that I should post a
followup to, should I create a new one, or is there something else I
should do?

--
..: Chad Daelhousen == cd9@buffalo.edu :.........: sig v3.1 :...
: Programming for 10 +/- 2 years (50 +/- 10% of a lifetime)    :