Date:      Thu, 5 Apr 2001 15:45:00 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>
To:        FBSD-Q <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Test Test

I seem to have landed into a LAME Domain ;-()
I don't see my postings...and I am gettich sick of it. BTW All my mails
are not having the subject displayed. I am using the same .muttrc I used
before when I was wash@iconnect.co.ke and I am using a .forward on the
primary mailhost, just like I used to use before, only this time the main
mailhost is running Sendmail, not Exim.
What could be chewing my Subject headers? Ideas? I'm sort of words to say
more. Until we fix DNS here but surely, the headers have nothing to do
with DNS, right?

Thanks

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington Wananchi Online Ltd.,
wash@wananchi.com 1st Flr Loita Hse

In Lowes Crossroads, Delaware, it is a violation of local law for any
pilot or passenger to carry an ice cream cone in their pocket while
either flying or waiting to board a plane.