Date:      Sat, 07 Feb 1998 16:18:07 +0000
From:      Thordur Ivarsson <totii@est.is>
To:        questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   mounting multiple cd-roms to one mountpoint?

Hi there,

I would like to know how I could solve this problem.

I have 3 cdroms with files on, files that belong to the same directory,
and need to be available at the same time.

In the begining it was run from one hard disk, then the contents of the
hard disk was moved to cd-rom and mounted as union to hard disk and
continuing adding data, now the hard disk was filled up and the data on
cd and hard disk has been copyed to 3 new cdroms but the game must go
on, but I am stuck I can't get this working.

Þórður Ívarsson