Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:42:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Erin Emerson <emer2616@uidaho.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   wireless WAV/LAN ORiNOCO (PC card)

Driver support question!!!

Using ORiNOCO PC CARD (gold)  , complies w/ IEEE 802.11 standard (on
wireless LANs).

Using Card on desktop, with ISA adapter card.

NEED DRIVER FOR FreeBSD!!!

(I will be installing the OS over FTP
(via my network with a local wireless AP)..  & ..

(Seek advice.)   I PLAN TO INSTALL AS IF IT WERE OVERR ANY ETH#RNET
CONNECTION...      ?????    (DO you havce any other INFO?)

          I do hae a disk for device drivers for Linux... (assuming it
will also work on FreeBSD), but.....        (I will be installing from FTP
so ,

            the FreeBSD boot/install (kernel programs) need to be able to
             read my card.....

PLEASE SEND ADVICE!!

Erin M. EMER

    THANK You Very MUCH....   (YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL sTARRY CREATORS....
                                    (Next time  the 'mystic' quote wont be
so 'cheesy...'