Date:      Thu, 31 May 2007 21:05:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      gmoniey <gmoniey@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: startup / shutdown script (rc.d)

Hi Noberto,

I actually looked at the apache one, and it seemed so complicated, there
were 2 files for it, one of which was relatively short and the other was
significantly long.

Now dont get me wrong, they aren't beyond comprehension, but i simply dont
have the time right now to figure them out.

I dont quite see how something as simple as "apachectl start" is expanded
into so many lines.

maybe i will get some time in the near future to understand it...