Date:      Fri, 20 Oct 2000 06:49:34 +0700
From:      bpirorm <bpirom@mvsk.ac.th>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Question about FreeBSD PPP Server

  I had read your article "ppp [for Linux users] by a Linux user"that I think it for dial user's computer to ISP. I 'm not sure it's right or wrong. If right I want to know if I'm ISP . How to make or set my FreeBSD box  act as ppp server for recieve user connections. (I'm use freebsd 3.3 and connect to internet with leased line)