Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 2021 19:09:52 +0100
From:      infoomatic <infoomatic@gmx.at>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Where is the 9.3 old-release packages directory ?

On 10.12.21 18:45, Stefano Fontes wrote:
> I need to install the Samba network file server in my FreeBSD Server,
> but what can I do to do it securely ???

Securely is the thing here ... upgrade your FreeBSD to a version which
is supported, either 13.0 or 12.{2,3} - I would install the server from
scratch so you can also use ZFS and boot environments. Then you will
also get a samba server which is compatible to modern clients. FreeBSD
9.3 is end of life since December 31, 2016.