Date:      Sat, 12 Sep 1998 12:08:54 -0700
From:      Jake <jake@checker.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   slocal not doing its job?

Hi, I'm trying to get slocal to sort my mail as its
delivered.  I've got a .maildeivery file setup, and it works
great with "presort inc"  from exmh2, but if I put
"| /usr/local/lib/mh/slocal -user jake" in my .forward
nothing happens, slocal is not invoked on my behalf as
it says in the man page, and the mail just sits in my maildrop file.
I used to have this working, but I had to re-install from scratch,
and no longer.  It's great to just hit flist, cause presort inc
can take a while for a lot of mail.

This is a pretty much stock 3.0-19980831-SNAP mahcine, no elf,
sendmail is my MTA, etc etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks