Date:      Sat, 09 Jun 2012 04:34:13 -0700
From:      "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg@tristatelogic.com>
To:        issyl0@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/168885: man page for find(1) fails to describe the -depth option

In message <201206091111.q59BB9rp048268@freefall.freebsd.org>, you wrote:

>Synopsis: man page for find(1) fails to describe the -depth option
>
>State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
>State-Changed-By: issyl0
>State-Changed-When: Sat Jun 9 11:04:27 UTC 2012
>State-Changed-Why:
>To submitter:
>
>I'm not sure what exactly you mean.

I just now sent a follow-up, clarifying that the -d option is described in
_two_ different locations within the man page (only one of which is actually
complete).

I hope and trust that my follow-up/clarification has gone out to all of the
important/relevant people.  If not, please let me know and I will resend.

Regards,
rfg