Date:      Fri, 27 Dec 2002 21:42:26 +0400
From:      "Fawaz" <fawaz_talal@hotmail.com>
To:        "WWW" <essenz@essenz.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: POP3 with Web Interface Email Application

This is what I want exactly, something that acts as a web-based POP3 client,
and can be run anywhere.

The problem with NSWM is that it doesnt support the fonts I uae "Arabic
fonts that is", this is why I sent my question to you here. Is there any
other options? I found NOCC <nocc.sourceforge.net> and it seems to be fine,
but the installation wasn't successful for some unknown reason.

Any other applications that can acts as a web-based POP3 client?

Thanking you in advamce for your help!

Kind Regards,