Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 1995 10:48:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jfieber@cs.smith.edu (John Fieber)
To:        PVinci@ix.netcom.com (Paul Vinciguerra)
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: config.sgml ... any suggestions?

Paul Vinciguerra writes:
> Is this what you're looking for?

Yes!

> <sect2>
> <label id="tz"></heading>

Hmm... I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that this
option was obsolete.  An option in /etc/rc can be set to specify
that the RTC is wall time, otherwise it is assumed to be GMT.
All other functionality (time changes and such) are outside the kernel.

Someone want to check on this?

> id="maxusers"></heading><p>
> This entry specifies the expected number of simultaneously active users
> on the system.  This
> number is used to determine the size of the system data structures.

It might be good to mention the parameters that are derived from
this since there may be good reason to change this for reasons
other than the number of anticipated users.

Need more commentary on the various options.  I expect this will
appear with the incorporation of the 2.1 LINT info...

Same comment.

Good work!!

-john