Date:      Mon, 06 Apr 1998 00:34:02 +0200
From:      Peter Olsson <pol@leissner.se>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Anyone got the Frontpage HitCounter (fpcount.exe) working???

I have installed the latest Frontpage extensions. I used the BSDI2.1-version.
It seems ok, but I can't update the counter. It just stays at one whatever I
do.

The filetype of fpcount.exe is
fpcount.exe: BSD/OS i386 compact demand paged executable not stripped

Seems ok and I can run fpcount.exe on the commandline, it just returns
without any visible action.

Anyone have this working? What have I missed???

Thanks for your time!

Peter Olsson    pol@leissner.se