Date:      Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:21:10 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=E4ih=E4_Marko?= <marko.raiha@zendata.fi>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Crashing recent 6-STABLE, HP DL145G2

Hi,

I have installed i386 6.0-RELEASE to two HP DL145G2-servers and they
crash soon after (1-2 minutes) booting up to login prompt. Sometimes
they boot up without crashing and sometimes with crashing.

I have now upgraded to RELENG_6 and crashing continues. What amazes
me is that these two machines do the same so I don't believe it would
be broken hardware.

I have copied dmesg, uname -a and kgdb backtrace information to
the following file on the web-site.

	http://www.zendata.fi/FreeBSD/debug_information.txt.gz

I have core file so I can dig more information if it is needed.

Regards,
--=20
Marko R=E4ih=E4